You consent to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and any relevant laws and regulations by accessing the website at www.influxonline.org. You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring that these terms and conditions are followed. If you disagree with any of these conditions you are not permitted to use or access this website. The content of this website is shielded by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
You are not permitted to: unless you receive express written permission from Influx Online by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Use, change, or copy any material
- Utilize any Influx Online content for commercial or public exhibition (commercial or non-commercial)
- Make an effort to reverse engineer or decompile any software from the Influx Online website.
- The materials should not have any copyright or other proprietary notices.
- You can give the resources to someone else or “mirror” them on another server.
The information on Influx Online’s website, other materials related to it, and websites that are linked to it are not guaranteed to be accurate, likely to produce the results they promise, or reliable.
Any consequences (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) resulting from the use or the inability to use the materials on Influx Online’s website are expressly disclaimed by Influx Online and its affiliates.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
Technical, typographical, or photographic errors could be present in the content on Influx Online’s website. The accuracy, completeness, or correctness of any materials on Influx Online’s website are not guaranteed. The content on Influx Online’s website is subject to change at any time without prior notice. Influx Online does not promise to update the materials, nevertheless.
Influx Online is not liable for the contents of any linked site since it has not examined all of the websites connected to its website on the Internet. Any links do not constitute sponsorship by Influx Online of the websites they are connected to. Users utilize these linked websites at their own risk.
These conditions of user Influx Online’s website are subject to change of any moment without prior notice. You must abide by the most recent version of Terms and Conditions of Use if you use this website.
Any claim connected to the website of Influx Online must be governed by the laws of the USA, without regard to its rules on conflict of law. The use of a website in subject to the general terms and conditions.
Cookies are little data that may contain a unique anonymous identification. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many websites, ours uses “cookies” to gather data. You can tell your browser always to reject cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. However, you might not be able to utilize all of our sites if you refuse to allow cookies.
We value your privacy, and Influx Online’s policy is to respect it in relation to any data we may gather while running our websites. We have prepared this policy to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and employ personal information. Here is a summary of our privacy practices.
- Unless we have the approval of the person in question or on required by law, we will only collect and use personal information for the reasons we have indicated and for other compatible ones.
- We only save personal data for as long as it takes to accomplish those goals.
- We will only acquire personal information via legal and ethical approaches anywhere it is appropriate.
- Personal information must be up to date, accurate, and complete to the degree necessary for the purposes for which it is being used.
- We’ll take reasonable security precautions to guard against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
To preserve and uphold the confidentiality of personal information, we are committed to doing our company in accordance with these principals. Influx Online has the right to modify privacy statement at its sole discretion periodically.